Sunday, May 1, 2011

SPRING

I can't believe I haven't posted since....JANUARY 28????? Are you kidding me? Well, I knew I wasn't much of a blogger, but really, 3 months?

The snow, all that snow that we thought wouldn't melt til June, has indeed melted. The magnolia tree bloomed beautifully and now most of the petals surround it on the ground. We planted lettuce today in the raised bed and 3 porch pots. I have been outside most of the day. I did yoga on the porch, then read the Mass readings to T. Then we gardened a while. I ate my lunch out here. I need to feed both boys now.... but I don't want to go in!!! It is so lovely to be out in the fresh air! In the sunlight! It is supposed to rain most of the next 4 days, and I don't want to give up this loveliness just yet to be back inside doing chores.

But really, I can't relinquish all responsibility, ha ha!!! I have had HOURS out here after all.... Duty calls. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment